Once you reach the point where you are monetizing your website, you need to ensure that the site runs as smoothly as possible. This means that you are going to need some tools to help you. If you have a WordPress website, there are some must-have plug-ins that you need to have which will make your life much easier.
One tool that I would highly suggest is the google page speed.
Select a high converting theme and optimization tools
- OptimizePress is a WordPress template that is great for creating landing pages. The landing pages will be high-quality and they have new functionalities that you will not find with other templates. You can also use the template to publish content on your blog.
- Zippy Courses is a basic theme that you can install which will power any online course. This theme also serves as a member site for your users. You will have to physically host the course content in this gated community.
- Selz for WordPress is an embeddable widget that allows you to sell digital products and process transaction on your website. You can use SumoMe to capture email addresses and welcome people to your community.
- KingSumo Headlines will help you optimize your headlines and ensure that your content works with your target audience.
- AddThis is a social share button provider and will help encourage your users to share your posts and pages with other people on various social networks.
Getting Affiliates To Promote Your Offer
The launch of your digital product should be a big event. This will increase the excitement of the audience, help with motivation and get the hype that you need for better conversion rates and higher new customer numbers. This is something you will learn in depth in Mark Ling’s learn build earn review. This is why you need to target and involve different strategic launch partners.
These partners will include brands, influencers and bloggers from your niche market. If you can partner with someone who has a much larger audience than you, you will benefit greatly. You should look at partnering with people in your niche market who are not direct competitors, but you might have to offer a commission for them to promote your product launch.